Esther and all,

  In this, we completely agree.  ICANN should not be involved in the rating or

filtering business.  However this makes me amongst others why the
various DNSO mailing lists are involved in filtering of various sorts and
utilizing several methods?   Any insight on that Esther?  As you recall
I phoned you about some of this problem with respect to the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailing list...