I think it would help if Icann got some media coverage on television ti
would help.
Microsoft does a good bang up job of promoting itself that way,why are
there no television news coverage on the issue, I think that would help
considerably.

Francisco

--
Sr. F. Fanego, Director
Centro Planetario de Communicacion y Computacion       [EMAIL PROTECTED]