Vested interests make all the difference in the world. I am not a revolutionary
until
someone steps on my toes and refuses to get off, then I have to stand up and
shout
"Excuse me, your stepping on my toes", at that point I become revolutionary, not
necessarily a new concept but it helps.

Francisco

--
Sr. F. Fanego, Director
Centro Planetario de Communicacion y Computacion       [EMAIL PROTECTED]