"Richard J. Sexton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, it's authority will Paul - real or preceived. He has this
> thing about an "unbroken chain of authoiry" andhe can express
> his views better than I can.

I can't quite make out what you mean here.  It seems as if you are
saying that he feels their ought to be some unbroken chain of
authority.  My guess is, authority embodied in a consistent
root.

At any rate, as a general observation, in this arena, I think that the
ability to express one's views clearly is *absolutely crucial* to
getting one's suggestions adopted.  If people can't understand what
you mean, there's no way you'll convince them of your opinions.

--gregbo