On 01-Dec-99 Jay Fenello wrote:
> Well, it's 3:30 a.m. EST, and I have seen very
> little coverage of the riots.  It's seems that
> the Pete Rose story is a much higher priority
> topic tonight!
>
> In other words, I'd say were in the midsts of
> another media blackout.  For those who missed
> the last one, there is a good summary at:
>     http://www.icann.org/comments-mail/icann-current/msg00677.html

I dunno Jay, I don't watch much TV but I flipped on CNN last night and
they had quite extensive coverage of it. Also the radio station I listen
to in the morning (CFRB in Toronto) talked about it at length as well.

[cc's trimmed]

-mark

---
|||| mark jeftovic    (MJ177)   ====  http://stuntpope.cyberpunk.cc/      ||||
|||| easyDNS Technologies Inc.  ====  http://www.easyDNS.com/             ||||
 dns hosting / domain registrations / web forwarding / mail forwarding / etc