jay - calm down and take a valium - or have yourself a toke.  Whichever
works best.  my beloved america has become trash.  the US is a global
joke.  that should be no surprise.  if you want to see knew - get a
satilite and expand your mind.  this evening the phillipines had more on
the wto crap then any of the US services.

That's the way it is in america Jay.  It's all glitz - no substance.  and
I find it all very unfortunate.

I suggest instead - ester do a red latex bar dance for us to put us in the
mood for todays wto events ;-)

Regards
Joe