I do not teach a seminar of any kind for the Association of Internet
Professionals. Your statement is a total fabrication.

AIP is an association of web developers, designers and Internet
engineers.

I taught an online seminar for the Berkman Center at Harvard Law School
however, it is was only offered to attorneys in certain US state where
CLE credit is granted.  The text and audio materials for this program
are, however, publicly available for anyone's use at
http://eon.law.harvard.edu/udrp/.

I have sometimes pointed out incorrect assertions, as I do above, but I
have never stopped anyone from doing anything about his/her outrage.  I
have never been in any position in which I could do so, even if I wished
to, which I don't.  To compare the significance of ICANN activities to
the holocaust and torture of decent people is, IMHO, demeaning to the
latter and attempts to trivialize those horrific experiences.

Diane Cabell
Berkman Center for Internet & Society
Harvard Law School
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu