Any way, If only you use dyndns the service will be continue free

Atte.,

Antonio Cortés Alhambra

From: list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org]
On Behalf Of David Miller
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 2:31 PM
To: pfSense support and discussion
Subject: Re: [pfSense] Recommended DynDns Service for PFsense

That's not exactly true.  Below is from their website.

When the trial ends

After the 14 day trial, you will be charged our low yearly fee of just $20 a
year (or sign up for five years and get 10% off!) to keep your DynDNS Pro
service. Only valid major credit cards (not PayPal) are accepted for DynDNS
Pro trials.

Decide you no longer want the DynDNS Pro trial? Just cancel your DynDNS Pro
trial within 14 days and you will not be charged. You may keep one hostname
free of charge for trying out the DynDNS Pro trial.

--
David

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Paul Mather <p...@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>