I have tried searching the forums for find a fix to allow Apple Messages app to
successfully connect using Audio, Video, or Screen Sharing.  Unfortunately I
have not found a solution.  It seems the port number is different each time I
view the logs.  Has anyone been able to resolve this or similar issue?  The
initial connection does work (ringing the bell) but when I accept the invite,
it fails to start the actual stream.  I am using the Jabber protocol with gmail
since both parties have gmail accounts.

Is it possible to temporarily create a DMZ to a specific private IP address to
allow the service to connect and view  the logs to understand what ports are
needed to make this work safely.

Paul Galati
paulgal...@gmail.com