For completeness sake.
Just to clarify. You can get SDHC cards that are SLC based. Pretty much
everything called industrial grade SD/SDHC will be a SLC SSD in SD format.
Understood. Thank you for the clarification.

Would it be possible to have the description updated on the sales page? It
only says you can boot via SD through USB.

--
Ryan Coleman
ryanjc...@me.com