All I'm saying is that a normal SLC cell can handle about 10 times more
writes then a MLC if everything else is the same. And as far as I ca tell,
the ability to handle writes is the OPs main concern. A SLC based SDHC card
will have about 10 times longer life span in that regard.
If you want it perfect then sure there are better options and technologies.
I'm just trying to make the choice a easy one based on what the OP asked.
There is allways better cheaper and faster tech just around the corner.