Every data I've seen on "them sucking" has to do specifically with NTFS, which the newly released firmware update is supposed to fix.

We are using 840Evo's in all of our storage arrays, and haven't seen any issues(EXT4/ZFS).

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>