So?  Neither do I.  I don't have native IPv6 at the office either.  But both
are fully IPv6-connected.
That's what Hurricane Electric tunnels are for.  (And SIXXS, formerly, but
they've decided that IPv6 penetration has reached a point where they're not
needed anymore.  Hahahaha...)

http://www.tunnelbroker.net/

Disclaimer: my home situation is a bit of an anomaly - the nearest HE IPv6
tunnel endpoint is <5msec away from my home router [wireless, not DSL or
cable], and my ISP has a 10Gbps connection to them.  Performance is VERY
satisfactory.  However, even my office, where the nearest HE tunnel endpoint is
30+msec away gets perfectly acceptable performance on IPv6.  Largely because
IPv6 paths tend to be shorter and transit fewer routers.  (There are a number
of factors at play; sometimes IPv6 is tunneled over IPv4, which means the path
isn't *really* shorter.)

-Adam