Ok.... This is probably the thing that I am absolutely the worst at. I
need to come up with server pros and cons from a biusness, programming, &
software side for using REBOL in an E-Commerce situations. Im terrible at
writing documentationing besides code. I also need to write one for PERL
pros and cons on perl. This is mostly for executive management to see who
dont know technology well/at all and Customers who may ask questions like
WHY REBOL? etc. And the onyl reason I have to throw in something like PERL
is that I have to be objective in my opinions. heh or something This just
got thrown on me and it needs to be done by 5:30 PM today so if ANYONE has
any PROS and CONS that they can throw in about either please email me
privately or to the list. Just please anything can help.

:)