I'd be more willing to pay for "Rebol for Dummies".

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 9:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] DONT MAKE IT COMMERCIAL!!!! Re:

I'll probably get flamed for this; but what the heck it won't be the first
time.

We all seem to agree that REBOL is a fantastic acheivement.  Then isn't the
creator of this fantastic product deserving of some type of compensation for
his work?

I just wonder how many of those complaining about the prospect of having to
pay for REBOL are not expecting to be paid for their work?

Every day we plunk down our money for garbage; and now we're going to
complain because we're expected to pay for something that is really of
value?  I just don't understand it.

Just my two cents worth.

Thank you;

Paul A. Porter