[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> only one short comment to your discussion:
>
> It will be also useful to provide a way how to crypt
> only function - not all script. I can easily imagine situation,
> when one wants provide rebol function to other REBOL funs without
> giving them a possibility to see or modify the source.

Good point.

I believe the proposal I offered would be able to deal with your
concern, as the encryption took a block! as argument; 'do-crypt
decrypted, and applied 'do to, the encrypted block.  Assuming that
there are no limits on the size of the argument block (beyond the
normal implementation limits on any block), the encrypted code could
be as small or large as needed, and could (if designed to return a
value) be invoked as a function within other code.

-jn-