Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED]!

On 19-Gen-00, you wrote:

 r> I hope there are others here on the list who think the same
 r> way and I would like to ask you to vote for this too.

I'm sorry, but I disagree.

Carl has remarked that he doesn't want to see REBOL as just a
tool, just another scripting language. You see, it doesn't matter
if it's the best, there are already enough of them out there. If
you don't believe me, look at BeOS: it's clearly better than
Window, but guess what's the OS people is using.

On the other hand, if REBOL Tech. is really capable of doing a
revolution "of thought, style, content, and computing", that could
change their position in the market. If they succeed, they will be
remembered as the ones that changed the internet.

Please, consider that 90% of people out there will never write a
script. But they could use REBOL/View. So, if REBOL Tech. wants to
sell something to that people, it has to go with /View ASAP.

Perhaps, when REBOL Tech. will be as big as MS :-), Carl will have
the time to add to /Core that little feature requested by a guy
like me from the other 10% of people.

Regards,
    Gabriele.
--
| Gabriele Santilli / /_/_\_\ \ Amiga Group Italia --- L'Aquila |