----- Original Message -----
> Carl has remarked that he doesn't want to see REBOL as just a
> tool, just another scripting language. You see, it doesn't matter
> if it's the best, there are already enough of them out there. If
> you don't believe me, look at BeOS: it's clearly better than
> Window, but guess what's the OS people is using.

BeOS 5.0 is going to be given away free for personal use,
 this may help to turn that around. At least with REBOL is doesn't matter
what
system you use. (apart from the case sensitive filename issue in Beos Rebol
which has been feedbacked)

Re the REBOL/view REBOL/command debate,
I'm not too concerned which order they come out in. If its /command first
I'll concentrate on
database projects for a while, if its /view I will concentrate on that
projects that earn me money using that.

But the true golden day is when they are both available,
with /core /command and /view, oh what little we cannot do. :)

Cheers,

Allen K