No problem.

> 1. With the exception of a few minor glitches (and some very
> rare crashes) REBOL/Core is currently doing most of what I would like
> to see it do. It would be helpful if you posted a more detailed list
> of items that you think are missing.

Well, here are some:

- external program execution
- database connection
- possible binary script format for distribution (see encryption thread)
- better error handling (error messages)
- interactive debugger (I know this will need some kind of GUI ;-))
- way to combine Rebol/Core with a script as one exe
- better documentation
- native dialect support, or how it should look like

Robert