Hi,

Yes, you need to upload a version of REBOL executable for BSDI (not
Windows rebol.exe) and set its permissions. It is possible with
free.prohosting.com, but I don't know of any other free hosting service
that allows you to run CGI programs.

Since you are the third person to ask on this ML in a week, I give up
and post my incomplete guide written in terrible English at:
http://hammer.prohosting.com/~rebol/rebol-cgi-prohosting.html

Write me if you succeed in running REBOL on Prohosting following this
guide.

--
Michal Kracik