There are a few very good applications especially for people who
believe in just what you said (content/seperation, writing content for the
web instead
of writing HTML for the web)

if you want, i can dig up the appropriate url's,
but these might be worth checking out:
- http://www.editthispage.com
- http://www.pyra.com
- http://www.trellix.com

consistent styles through templates are the basis for these three applications.
As for Rebol, have a look at blogger, the product from pyra.com. No Rebol
there,
but wouldn't it be nice.... (just dreaming away)

hendrik-jan

PS: these three examples are based upon the idea/concept of maintaining
weblogs, i.e.
rapid/frequent updates of content with no continuous thought about the
presentation