Hi Elan,

just a small observation

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> To emphasize this pattern aspect, let's invent a new skip function,
> skip-one:
> skip-one blk

Maybe skip-one isn't the best choice of name here because
skip-one blk     and
skip one blk     do at least _look_ very similar, but the second line is
actually what you were argumenting against... ;-)

By the way, your explanation is very reasonable and I won't say anything
against it, but Keith is right that Rebol isn't that close to natural
languages in this case) and I'm not even a native English speaker myself ;-)
But these similarities are what RT emphasizes aren't they?

Tom