On 5/4/06, Kenny Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I kept my mouth shut about the hover pseudo-class, because it was just
so convenient.  But opening a new window through CSS?  That's a bit
too much of a mix of presentation and behavior for my taste.  Seems
we're just moving from (Structure/Presentation) + Behavior, to
Structure + (Presentation/Behavior).

I stand corrected:
Learn something new every day. I was a bit rash in my first post.
Though it gives substance to my claim that it is confusing when they
use similar names on html attributes, css properties and
psuedo-classes. ;)

And yes I know :target it is a pseudo-class,  it was  a case of bad
wording when I called it a property, my bad.
Otherwise I have to agree with Kenny, after looking through that draft.