A few years ago I did a site for an encyclopaedia - their main outlet was schools, so their web stats made interesting reading - mostly IE6/PC or OS9 Mac with IE5.1.

Another interesting note was that there were far more legacy browsers than usual - IE4 and NN4 each outnumbered all the newer variants (NN6, NN7, Opera, Mozilla) by a factor of 10... for this reason we decided to cover IE4 / NS4 etc (DO'H!)

Last of all, I also have to say I know of a few non-techie OSX users who still like to use IE - I know it's sick, but they've used it since it was 'cool', and still like it!

Ken

Nick Lazar wrote:
Out of interest, does anyone know how many OS 9 users are still out there?

Nick.