Sunny,

I'm sorry you had to go through this. If developing for IE is a genuine
issue for you, one of the things I do is I actually have a completely
craptastic Windows laptop that I test every site I create on. It was given
to me by my mother, runs Windows XP, I can't get the resolution to go above
800 x 600, and it's got an oldish version of IE on it. It's the best thing
I've ever done in terms of web design, because it lets me see right away
what's barfing. I'm sure you could find a cheapish one on eBay or something
similar; if you can, I would highly suggest it‹the older the better.

Cheers,

Dani
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dani Nordin
the zen kitchen
Graphic and web design with a touch of green
1 Fitchburg Street, B160
Somerville, MA 02143
401.787.5178 mobile

See a full portfolio and sign up for our monthly
newsletter‹thoughts on design, life, food and other
trivialities‹at http://www.tzk-design.com

Read our notes from the zen kitchen‹weekly(ish) articles
on design, the environment, and life as a business
owner - at http://zenkitchen.blogspot.com