On Aug 3, 2006, at 12:23 PM, SunUp wrote:

I know how to prevent v.4 browsers from getting my styles, but how do
I stop IE5/Mac from getting them?? All I know how to do is to give
them something different, not how to exclude them entirely.

wrap your entire stylesheet in a @media statement, like so:
@media screen {
/* all my ruleblocks */
}

then a the very top of your stylesheet, add a link to a IEMac stylesheet, hidden from other browsers:
/*\*//*/
  @import "/path-to/ieM.css";
/* ie mac */

That said, I never had big problems in supporting IE Mac. A few extra rules needed, but much less than what iExploder windows needs.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh
<http://emps.l-c-n.com>