I agree with all of this. You could probably find an old classic iMac on
eBay or Craigslist for not a wicked lot of money.

Cheers,

Dani
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dani Nordin
the zen kitchen
Graphic and web design with a touch of green
1 Fitchburg Street, B160
Somerville, MA 02143
401.787.5178 mobile

See a full portfolio and sign up for our monthly
newsletter‹thoughts on design, life, food and other
trivialities‹at http://www.tzk-design.com

Read our notes from the zen kitchen‹weekly(ish) articles
on design, the environment, and life as a business
owner - at http://zenkitchen.blogspot.com