On 10/26/06, Mike at Green-Beast.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Paul,

I will for sure. Part of my learning methodology is to roll up my sleeves
and get my hands dirty so to speak, but often before doing my experiments I
do like to take a look around to see what others have done, then I try to do
things differently. To experiment. That's the fun part.

My next experiment, to be published after the 1st, will be an odd-ball image
replacement technique that I think is unique. I refuse to call it MIR though
;-)

ooof, but MIR is not for image replacement, it's for rollovers, and
it's already been outdone:

http://www.christianmontoya.com/2006/09/18/revisiting-image-rollovers/

looking forward to your technique though, sounds interesting!

p.s. You could always go for IR-Beast  =)

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... portfolio.christianmontoya.com