Unless I'm missing something (I looked in FF as well), the hr appears to be just a solid colour so I wouldn't use a hr, I'd just use a coloured border. I wouldn't use a PNG for your header graphic either. It looks like a GIF would suffice perfectly well.

Changing height: 100% to min-height: 100% on body and #all stops the content being cut off in IE7 and for the extra space, #footer shouldn't be included in this:

#features, #sidebar, #content {
        padding-bottom: 32767px !important;
        margin-bottom: -32767px !important;
    }