Mihael Zadravec wrote:

> logo is just logo, and has relevance only for sighted users.

I have been away from this list for a while now... When did it stop being a
web standards forum and become instead a web opinion forum?

Mihael, what supporting evidence do you have for this claim?  While a
company's logo or word mark may *primarily* be for visual representation of
the company, I would also venture that if I spoke of "the swoosh" logo, or
"the golden arches" even many non-sighted people would know I was referring
to Nike and the MacDonald's hamburger chain.  You need to be *very* careful
when stating things that you specify if they are "fact" or "opinion", as I
take great exception to your factual stating of an opinion here...

Sorry too if I come off "grouchy", but this is important!

JF