Christian Montoya wrote:
Maybe because no self-respecting user is going to take the time to
contact you and let you know that your page doesn't quite work for
them.

Then again, it's not the main content of the page... maybe some users
don't care if they can't see it at all.

I know, I know - the invisible minorities are also by and wide silent. It takes the responsible idle theory and judgment of designers to take them into account and deal with them with due weight.

Revision: My attitude was consciously (and uncharacteristically, I hope) flippant, I've revised it.

Kim Kruse wrote:
> Maybe one of these could solve you h1 problem...
>
> http://tjkdesign.com/articles/tip.asp or
> http://tjkdesign.com/articles/a_perfect_Image_Replacement_technique.asp
>
> Kim

That's amazing. How could Thierry leave us in the dark this long? I may very well play with this...

Regardsm
Barney