Now that's what I'm talking about. When everything is available as raw XML and you've got XSLT, you're in flexible heaven.

Rob O'Rourke wrote:
Not necessarily, check out what Dan Cederholm wrote about his work on MTV.com [1], they have a fully flash site that runs from a server-side generated xml file. Dan's role was to create XSLTs that transformed the same information into an accessible HTML version of the site so that users could chop and change as they saw fit. Now that's the way things should be done if an ENTIRE site is to be made in flash =]

[1] http://www.simplebits.com/work/mtv/

I'm actually working on a browser-based multiplayer game with a friend of mine that will work in this way, hopefully it'll be the first truly accessible one too.

Rob O