Interesting how people today still either get Picasso or they don't. Says a lot about the timelessness of the work...

  Noah

  PerthWebDesigns.com

  Quoting Jermayn Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

some of it makes sense (like self portraits etc) but a lot of his  sculptures and other stuff doesnt, it went agaisnt the grain of  normal painting etc of his era

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 2/02/2007 10:14:18 am >>>