You look at people like Piacoso and his art made no sense and it was popular
and so are these types of website, make no sense but are popular (myspace
another example)

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2/02/2007 9:56:49 am >>>
Why would you want to create such an image gallery for navigation, no
rollover titles, no idea where each link goes, uses a lot of images for
a text based navigation system, maybe it is art but not much else.

Tim
On 02/02/2007, at 6:00 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---- Christian Montoya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On 2/1/07, Milosz A. Lodowski - New Media Designer
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> I'd like to present you the list of best100 e-motional designs,
>>> we're waiting for your opinions about our idea and choice ;)
>>>
>>> http://www.e-motionaldesign.com/blog/100-the-best-e-motional-
>>> websites-part-1-of-4/
>>
>> So, a bunch of sites that are pure "art" and completely inaccessible /
>> hardly usable... what is your point?
>>

>> --
>> --
>> Christian Montoya
>> christianmontoya.net .. designtocss.com
>>

> At the bottom of this site: http://www.mandchou.com/ - there is an
> image gallery in Flash used for navigation.  Can someone point me to a
> tutorial for creating this?
>
> --
> Thanks!
>
> Jeff

> Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Editor
Heretic Press
http://www.hereticpress.com
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The above message has been scanned and meets the Insurance Commission of
Western Australia's Email security requirements for inbound transmission.

********************************************************************************************************************************
The above message has been scanned and meets the Insurance Commission of
Western Australia's Email security policy requirements for outbound
transmission.

This email (facsimile) and any attachments may be confidential and privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email (facsimile) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email (facsimile) in error please contact
the Insurance Commission.

Web: www.icwa.wa.gov.au
Phone: +61 08 9264 3333