I think it depends how you'll lay it out.

If you're thinking about those ugly looking calendars on a blog's side column, or a funkier 2.oh calendar webapp, then yes. It's gonna be tabular.

If you're going to lay out a list item per month or week as one long scrolly page, with every day on a separate line, then it's gonna be a list.

Seb