Steve Green wrote:
"Could you elaborate on the misuse of <dl>s?"

I can't remember any specific instances but over the last year on this list
there have been numerous discussions where people were trying to shoehorn
tabular data into definition lists when they clearly should have been using
tables. Nick has obviously noticed the same trend. I don't have time to look
them up but I'll let you know if I remember any. I'll certainly shout the
next time someone does it!

Steve

Aha... No, I do understand - inappropriate use considering the context of the data, right? I've seen it as well, and tried to steer people away from it.

It's just that you often bring insights into screen reader issues. I thought you might hold some terrible secret as to a method for mutilating accessibility with <dl> structures (which would have been great fun)!

Regards,
Barney