In a message dated 10/5/2002 7:23:06 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Subj:Re: Come September: Arundhati Roy
Date:10/5/2002 7:23:06 AM Central Standard Time
From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Hermann)
To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (rob j)
CC:    [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] (listening-l)

(mark):    And in thse particular circles,
> there is a deep confusion concerning what it
> means to be acting from self, resulting in
> paralyzing conflict with perpetuating the self-centered
> beings that we are.

And you have got past this hurdle because of your
improved understanding of 'what it means to be
acting from self'?   Confusing theory with understanding
surely is a deeper confusion.  Though it passes as a license
for pilfereing k and selling it as rat poison
.

mark: That confusion is me. The belief in
these improvements are just part of that.