In John Bidwell's "The secrets of El Ninja" which is available through
www.21wheels.com, he gives a company contact that can make a 72 tooth 40 pitch
sprocket for $100 for your bike on a cnc machine. Use a 12 tooth 40 pitch
driver generally, depends on your desired top/battery voltage. I used the
original driven 50 pitch sprocket with a jack shaft because I had a torque
converter on my bikeTry not to modify the frame geometry, find batteries that
fit, 6 batteries would be much better for a 50+ mph top with your desired
range. Weight is the enemy, unless you like a lethargic performer, it is a bike
and should handle like one, not a turd.

There is a 1000+ lbs Electric Harley out there, now that's a turd!

I am going to post construction pics, like 100, on a photo site this week, I'll
let you know where.

Jeff