I agree very nice plan, others with a single down tube should mimic your design.

A couple of questions on the frame side of your battery mounts I see
stout angle iron, and it looks like you have great horizontal support
across the front of the batteries. Is the bottom of each battery
supported across to the outside bracket? My worry would be the lateral
forces pulling the top of the batteries outward around corners and the
possibility of the vertical forces cracking the bottom of the battery
cases. The internal supports on batteries VG but more stout on edges
than towards center. Just worried about your battery investment.

Jeff    84 Franken'ceptor