Gravity comes into play with the Netwon/SI unit calculation for
rolling resistance (see Cell B21).

The complete parts list for my motorcycle is here:
http://www.evalbum.com/1628

Mark: Our performance might be the same, but our look is definitely
different - I really like your custom styling - I'm sure you get a lot
of looks.

-Lennon