From: "Al Lococo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 8:21 PM
Subject: [FLEAA] SunDay Challenge Range

My car has been driven 41 miles at at 40 to 45 mph without any extended
stops.  The ending voltage for this 144 volt pack was 145.7 indcating some
remaining capacity.  My goal is to never go below 144 volts.  This car has a
4540 pound curb weight, 4770 GVWR and a 1440 pound AGM lead acid pack.

I live in Winter Haven and have a towing system installed on the car, so I
can tow it to an event.

For me to participate, I need to know dates and location.  It would be a big
trip for me.

Cheers,
Al Lococo