So there would not be a SDC this year? The next one would in March of 2009?

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Young
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 1:06 PM
To: Charles Whalen; FLEAA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [FLEAA] SunDay Challenge Range

Hi
Sorry, but my management want to change the SunDay Challenge date to
March 2009.
Do you know of another date them that would be good.
Bill

William Young                         Florida Solar Energy Center
Senior Research Engineer              University of Central Florida
Clean Cities Coordinator              Space Coast Clean Cities Coalition
(321) 638 - 1443                      1679 Clearlake Road
(321) 638 - 1010 fax                  Cocoa, Florida 32922
www.fsec.ucf.edu                      (321) 638 - 1000
www.clean-cities.org
www.energyfordisasters.org
www.redrf.org

removed from the list, notify William Young to remove you from the list.