Al,

Great webpage, nice write-up, excellent photos, and great presentation!!!

Congratulations to all involved -- including especially the organizer, Michele
Mician of the City of Sarasota -- on the great success of the city commission's
hearing and its result!!!

Special kudos and honor to those who drove such a long way to get their EVs to
this very important, high-profile event and hearing, including James Parish
with his plug-in Prius, Al Lococo with his electric Ranger, and I have to say
what a really heroic effort our FLEAA Public Relations Director Andrew Roddy
made to drive his AC Propulsion eBox all the way across the state, charting new
territory and blazing new trails, as he has been doing ever since he got his
car less than a year ago!  By the way, Andrew must barely have time to catch
his breath between such major events from one side of the state to the other,
as he exhibited his eBox at the highly successful, well attended, packed-house
WKtEC movie showing hosted by WINZ 940 AM South Florida Radio host Nicole
Sandler in Miramar (north of Miami) just 3 days before the big event in
Sarasota, stopped by my place to charge late Friday night into the wee hours of
Saturday morning, went home for a shower and change of clothes, and then headed
off on his cross-state EV adventure to Sarasota.  As I said, a truly heroic
effort!

Congrats again to all!

Best regards,

Charles Whalen