Hi All,

We are writing a SharePoint State Machine Workflow, and are trying to use
the .NET 3.5 Send Activity to invoke a WCF workflow. The hurdle we are
hitting is that when deployed to SharePoint, the Workflow Send Activity
still appears to need an app.config file with all of the WCF client
configuration / endpoints etc ...

Where would such a config file need to be deployed to? What would it be
named? How would we ensure our workflow, when running in the context of
SharePoint can unambiguously find this config file? Or do we need to augment
some current SharePoint config file?

The workflow assembly is deployed to the GAC, and the various feature.xml /
workflow.xml configuration files are currently being deployed straight out
of VS 2008, with a view to feature based deployment into UAT / production

Any suggestions or hard-won experience from the trenches would be much
appreciated.

Cheers,

Trevor Andrew