From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Trevor Andrew
Sent: Friday, 20 June 2008 5:25 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: RE: [OzMOSS] RE: Invoking WCF Web Service call from SharePoint
Workflow

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let the list know that I got this going using
Michael's suggestion of using a programmatically created WCF service
proxy client, which needs no "config" file anywhere.

I'd actually attempted that before, but it had failed with a very
cryptic error regarding "content /multi-part", which has subsequently
seemed to be related to the parameters I set on the binding object. The
example code from Juval Lowy's book is very brief, uses no custom
parameters on the binding object, and get's it all going from within the
SharePoint Workflow ...

Binding wsBinding = new WSHttpBinding( );

EndpointAddress endpointAddress = new
EndpointAddress("http://localhost:8000/MyService/";);

MyContractClient proxy = new
MyContractClient(wsBinding,endpointAddress);

proxy.MyMethod( );

proxy.Close( );

So Thank you to Michael and Juval ...

Cheers,