From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew Cosier
Sent: Tuesday, 22 July 2008 2:46 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] RE: MOSS Search

Okay, so you're using integrated windows authentication right?  And the SQL
server is a member of the same domain (can authenticate against it?).
I doubt that you'll need to worry about mixed mode, however it might be
worthwhile turning it on for future.

What you need to do, is ensure that you have actually added the account as a
logon, with the appropriate access.  Did you expand the 'logins' node in
management studio at the top level, add the account, then in the user mappings
select your database and assign it DB owner privilege?

Cheers,
Matthew Cosier
Readify | Dev Centre Lead