Can you also confirm that you have configured Kerberos properly in Production
for SQL Server etc?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Trent Allday
Sent: Tuesday, 22 July 2008 3:32 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: RE: [OzMOSS] RE: MOSS Search

Hi Paul,

Thanks for shedding some light on this. Could you please explain a little
further as to what is required to be done. I read the kb and its talking about
resetting the index.

I just wanted to confirm the steps as I really don't want to stuff up the live
solution, as all hell will break loose.

Regards,

Trent Allday
TAD Solutions  |  P: (03) 9018 9040 | F: (03) 9769 7561 | M: 0418 745 253  | W:
TadSolutions.com.au