I have tried to changing the search account to another user and now I am
getting a different message.

Access is denied. Check that the Default Content Access Account has access to
this content, or add a crawl rule to crawl this content. (The item was deleted
because it was either not found or the crawler was denied access to it.)

>From what I can see though they have permission to everything.

*         SQL Server (owner to all db's)

*         Member of Adminstrators & domain admins

*         All ticked in "personalisation services permissions"

*         DCOM - SPSearch, account has full control on all three.
Is there something im missing. At least now I am getting something in the log.

Regards,

Trent Allday

TAD Solutions  |  P: (03) 9018 9040 | F: (03) 9769 7561 | M: 0418 745 253  | W:
TadSolutions.com.au