Do you guys know what is the right version to put in the createSilverLight
method to force the download of the 1.1 September refresh version?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David L. Campbell
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 4:38 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: RE: [OzSilverlight] Silverlight 1.0 and 1.1 compatibility

The Silverlight.js file that is delivered with both SDK's is the same file...

Once I realized that was going on, I resolved any problems I was having by
installing 1.1 ...

Obviously you've found out that if you try to d/l 1.0, it realizes 1.1 is there.

Are these your pages? I'm wondering if the page you're trying to hit isn't
setup for the latest 1.0, and that's what's going on.

At this point, there are a lot of Silverlight pages and apps out there, and
I've come across some that have apparently not been updated.

Other than those, I can run someone's 1.1 app just as quickly as someone's 1.0,
without any difficulties.

-Dave