Thanks for the info! Yes the downloader object is cool but what I was actually
referring to was resources such as Storyboards... I just don't want to clutter
my xaml file with lots storyboards in there... so I thought there may be a way
to link from this xaml file to another where the storyboards are kept. That is,
1 xaml file with all content, and another with all storyboards.

Just something I find helps when looking back at the code some day. ;-)

Subject: RE: [OzSilverlight] External Resource files?Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007
17:00:57 +1000From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: listserver@ozSilverlight.com

Hi Bec,

If I understand your question correctly then yes you can store assets (like
images or movies) in a zip file then use the downloader object to async
download it into your silverlight application on the client end..

As mentioned above you use the silverlight downloader object and special
properties

Here’s the link to the msdn article
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb232904.aspx

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy using silverlight as much as I am!

Level 10, Hilton
255 Pitt Street
Sydney   NSW   2000 Tel:      61 2 9994 7446
Fax:     61 2 9994 6372Mob:    0410 374 204Website:  www.challenger.com.au

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bec CarterSent:
Friday, 12 October 2007 1:52 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [OzSilverlight] External
Resource files?

Hi all! Is it possible in Silverlight 1.0 to put all my "resources" in an
external file and link to them from a XAML file? So if I don't want to put all
these <Canvas.Resources> blocks in my main xaml file, can I put these somewhere
else and link to them somehow? Thanks!Bec

Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au. It's simple!
 email and any files transmitted with it are intended for the named recipient
only. The information contained in this message may be confidential, legally
privileged, or commercially sensitive. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not reproduce or distribute any part of the email, disclose its
contents to any other party, or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by return
email and delete this message from your
OzSilverlight.com - to unsubscribe from this list, send a message back to the
list with 'unsubscribe' as the subject.Powered by mailenable.com - List managed
by www.readify.net